Sunday, October 4, 2009

While the Boy is away

My boy had to go out of town for a couple of days and we decided to make some stuff!! It's always easier to totally trash the house with our artistic senses when we don't have a boy around wanting to do "boy" stuff. So, the girls made fabulous collages. Really really really cool ones. I realize now that I didn't get proper photos of their finished work. I'll get right on that.



I finished my family rules canvas, that I love all too much. Click here for the instructions that I used. The changes I made were minimal. Obviously, I didn't write my instructions by hand, I cut them out with the Cricut, and my canvas is 24 x 36. These are the rules I used:
-be kind
-tell the truth
-serve others
-encourage your sisters, share in their joy
-choose to be happy
-be creative all the time
-be grateful
-mind your manners, yes please, no thank you
-pray often
-be thankful for your family
-Never, ever settle for less than your best.
We had an oh-so-fun night, and this is my new favorite thing!

No comments: