Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My top 5

Here are the top 5 things that are making my day lately:
1. Hip Hop Class.
I'm taking this hip hop class with a couple of girlfriends, and I LOVE IT. The teacher is so fabulous, and she's an amazing dancer. I covet her abilities. I look like an idiot, but I'm going to keep at it and let the little gangsta in me go.

2. This Guy.
Ok, technically not a guy, gut wow do I ever love it! I have all the stuff to make it and I can't wait to get started. weekend weekend weekend weekend

3. These Crazies
I am so enjoying my role in life right now. I absolutely adore my little family, and could snack down those girls one at a time.

4. Those crazies
I have the cutest preschoolers this year. Oh my, I didn't think they could have gotten better than last year, but by George they might. I love this job.

5. This to look forward to in December
can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

1 comment:

aimie said...

Next class we need to wear our gansta outfits, you never know, it might help us really get the moves!