Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy




I've just had buttered toast and hot chocolate for dinner.  Is there really anything better?  I am reading a book that I love, my house is clean, and I am so excited about this new computer and accompanying software.  I love it.  I took pictures of my girls this morning, along with some of their very favorite friends.  I know the images are processed right to death, but I love them.  I love working in this medium.  I haven't done photography as art for a while.  I've been so wrapped up in lots of other things. I am so happy to be getting back into it.  Creating anything is really important to the well-being of my soul, and now I have so much learning ahead of me, I can hardly contain my excitement.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Sounds like you are the perfect person to expose the ward to some culture!

Angela Fielding said...

Ettie-I am so excited for you!! These pictures turned out gorgeous!

Megan said...

You inspire me! What an awesome person with an awesome gift for photography.... can't wait to see your next project!

aimie said...

Photography is definitely your medium, Ettie! I love looking at your pictures.

Debra said...

You are talented in so many ways. I can't wait to see what you create with PhotoShop.