Monday, March 3, 2008

spring fever

I came across this quote:

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

Isn't it so the truth? I suddenly want beautiful ribbons, cute new skirts, tablecloths, and dishes with birds and flowers on them, and I want my windows open around the clock, and I want to buy 3 pair of tiny pink flip flops that will be some greyish color in about 6 months. I really want curtains that will blow in the breeze, and a fresh coat of paint on everything. I want cute pink and white pillows on some great mis-matched white-washed furniture (that I totally don't have) on my front porch. I so love spring!

1 comment:

Angela Fielding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.