Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mom ADD

I have mom ADD. I don't really know what to do about it. I feel like I am in chaos most of the time. I quite like the insanity, really, I thrive in it. I'm kind of sick of it though. My house in particular suffers. The girls and I go from thing to thing to thing. We have a great time, but at the end of the day, WOW!!! My house looks about like this most days.



please note, this is not my house. I do have some pride although not much.
The feeling that I'm going for is more of this look:

So the plan is I'm going to sell everything I own, and with the tiny bit of money I make I'll buy the essentials, and I'll finally live in a CLEAN ORGANIZED HOUSE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

If you have Mom ADD, I have Mom OCD. And sometimes it does get in the way of life. Perhaps we both need some middle ground? Nice chair, by the way.

aimie said...

I totally support you - then you can support me when I do the same. I need to badly!