Sunday, November 30, 2008

Give Thanks . . . For Edward


It's just a little bit embarrassing, this fascination that I have with Vampire stories. I really get a little bit sheepish about the sheer number of times I've read the books. None-the-less, here I am shamelessly posting on the world wide web about the funnest evening I've spent in a while. This amazingly over-ambitious chick in my neighborhood put together the BEST movie experience ever. She bought out a theater for a midnight showing of Twilight on the release date. She then proceeded to make a map of the theater, assign seats (so that everyone could conveniently show up 5 minutes before show time and not have to worry about sitting on the front row), number each row, seat, and ticket by HAND, and not stop there. She had treats in every seat, and super fun give-aways, and seriously, the whole night was just a blast! Ang, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! It was so fun. Before midnight, we went to a Twilight tailgate party, where we got to be photographed with none other than Mr. Edward himself, and eat yummy yummy treats. It was so much fun to be surrounded by my favorite people, and just play like a teenager again. Thank you again to everyone who made it such a super fun night.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love the pictures! It was such a fun evening- thanks for including me!

Angela Fielding said...

Dang you were so smart to bring your camera! That was a lot of fun! I'm glad you could come!!

aimie said...

That was such a memorable outing! I'm so glad you got pictures of it.